Monday, July 14, 2008

Briana is home, safe and sound.


Friday was a very hectic day. Andrea and Krista wanted to go to the last day of tennis camp. So I planned out all the details. Well....Briana called at 8 am and said she was in Atlanta, but her flight was cancelled. She didn't know when she would get in, it could be as late as 2 pm. So I went to tennis camp with the girls and hung out waiting. She finally called, her flight would be in at 12. We left at 11 and made it to the airport at 12:15, her flight was listed as arriving at 12:23. Finally she was home, Hallelujah!!! We have had a wonderful time since then. We spent some time with the Tyson side of the family on Saturday. We went shopping today. I have finished washing all of Briana's clothes. She is very tired I can tell. She has been doing alot of sleeping.

I am thankful for God's protection of my daughter.

No comments: