Thursday, February 14, 2008

My daughters are doing well

I just got off skype with my oldest, Briana. She is doing well. Today was her last day of camp. It has been busy for her but very productive. She spends her mornings in spanish class and her afternoons working in the kitchen at the camp. She is getting ready to head to the mountains. This is a little out of the box for her (as if this whole experience is not). She is not much of an outdoorswoman. This trip will involve mountain climbing and some very strenuous athletic activities. She will return to maybe a slower pace then jump right into classes, all in Spanish. This will be a challenge for her. She likes it so much down there that she is thinking about staying until December. It makes me so sad to think about it.

Andrea played her first full match with Ed White today. She played Englewood. She and the team won. I think she is quite the morale booster for that team. They only lost one match. The girls are very sweet. There are two spanish sisters that I converse with.

Krista and Joanna are driving Andrea crazy. She didn't even want them to go to the match today. I had to threaten them to not say a word at the match so as not to set Andrea off. I hope I can get them caught up in school. It is a task to keep Krista on task. She can't seem to follow instructions. I will have to make a whole post on her again one day.

No comments: