Sunday, September 9, 2007

Today we celebrated Vivians Birthday








Today we celebrated Vivians 17th birthday. Best of all we made verbal contact with Briana. Last night was the first contact we had from her. She has to purchase a card each month for internet. It's not very expensive, but it took her a couple of days to get it. It was really neat, she logged on at 2:01 and I logged on at 2:02. That had to be the Lord. Today she remembered to bring her headphones and we talked throught Skype. It is free. I was surprised at the quality. She was actually loud. Tonight was mission. It was a great service. 9 days and counting till Cartegena. I have so much to do but that is not unusual. I thought after Briana left I would begin getting caught up but I did not.

Have a blessed day

Melody

No comments: