Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 is here

Another year has passed. I can't believe how fast the years fly by. 21 years ago this evening I was anticipating getting married the next day. I am thankful for the family God has blessed me with. Briana has had a great year in Argentina. She loves Palabra de Vida and has made many friends all with the same goal, serving the Lord and learning Spanish. Andrea is gearing up for tennis. This will be a different year as she will be playing at Ed White this year. Joanna has had a great year in school. She has become very independent. She is expressing an interest in computer science. Krista, well she is Krista , very much loving life, her dog and her family. We all have our goals for the year. Mine involve fitness. I have had four major injuries in 18 months. Three in the last 6 months. My sholder is still messed up. This has hindered my tennis play so I have to come up with another plan for fitness. Joanna and Krista will be working on keeping their room clean. Andrea's are tennis related. Of course, Briana wants to finish her course at PBB. For Jimmy and I working on our spanish is always a goal. He says I need to get in with both feet. Pray for me as Briana leaves on Saturday.

God Bless you in the New Year

No comments: