Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tennis and more

I am not very much in a writing mood, but I need to keep up with this, I think I will be glad that I did. Yesterday we were busy celebrating the King. Today we ran errands and worked diligently on school. Andrea began tennis conditioning today. Tryouts are next week. While we were waiting for the coach, three girls were speaking Spanish. The team is mostly Spanish and orientals. All in all, it looks like a good year. The softball team was practicing next to the tennis court, they really looked pitiful. I think they need Krista. Hopefully I will be more creative the next time I write.

2 comments:

Krista said...

i think you should have put how i was going to play soccer an do track.

Melody Tyson said...

Okey dokey....My youngest daughter Krista is currently practicing diligently the sport of soccer. Her goal is to play next year. She would also like to run Cross Country, which I think she will be very good at with all the energy she has.

Sorry for the omit, Krista