Monday, January 14, 2008

Changes

I began this blog when Briana left for Argentina. I wanted her to be able to keep up with daily life here, such that it is. I didn't want her to get too homesick. Well....she doesn't read it, I am not sure anyone actually does. When I was in Colombia, I posted a detailed report of our activities there. It has actually been good for me. I have never been much a journal person, but I am finding it kind of nice. Briana's leaving has been difficult for me, in addition to getting old. I am driving everyone crazy in my family. I am thankful that they are staying with me. In the midst of all this, the girls still at home have been working diligently at school so that at least is not a headache.

Wednesday, Andrea begins tennis. This is always a busy time of the year for us. She is making a change and playing at Ed White instead of Trinity. There are a lot of opportunities involved in this. It will be good for her to move out of her comfort zone a little bit. We pray that she will be a good testimony for this team and maybe some girls will come to church with her.

Krista has been dying to play on a sports team. The age difference would put her and Andrea at different schools and would really make scheduling tough. We decided to let her try another sport in the fall. We mentioned soccer. As with everything else, she jumped on this with both feet. She bought a soccer ball and has had Joanna and her father in the drive way playing with her. She thinks Joanna needs to be the goalie. She will be good at whatever she does.

Joanna has been outside playing soccer. Today thier dad was out there with them and they played fraction soccer. Joanna won. Maybe she will be able to play soccer too.

1 comment:

Krista said...

good i was hoping you would put the soccer in their but you didnt put the track.